DEBUT CONDOS & WATERFRONT RESIDENCES: HIGHLIGHTS
Located in the city of Barrie which has seen astounding population boom, growing faster than most Canadian cities due to its close proximity to Toronto where house prices have moved more and more people out of the city and into direct, transit connected locations like Barrie.
- Only a 1 minute walk to Lake Simcoe where an array of activities can be enjoyed such as: stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, biking trails, hiking trails, farmer markets and more!
- Perfectly located for commuters as Highway 400 is only 3 minutes away!
- Doorstep access to local bus service and access to Allandale Waterfront GO Station with direct connection to Toronto Union Station and many stops along the way.
- With a high ' Walk Score', all your shopping needs can be found within walking distance and the big box stores are all within minutes drive
- 6 Minutes from Georgian College which is home to 13,000 full-time students including 3,600 international students